Kingdom Bookshop and Stationary Bursary is offering a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their education in KNUST
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third year (3rd) year undergraduate students.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- WASSCE Result.
- Updated Result Slip Duly Signed and Stamped by Exams Officer or HoD for continuing students.
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Friday, 25th March, 2022 at 4.30pm.