The Faculties, through their departments, run the following undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes:
- BSc Agriculture with Options in: Agricultural Economics,Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology,Agricultural Mechanisation,Animal Science,Crop and Soil Sciences,Horticulture.
- BSc Agribusiness Management
- BSc Agricultural Biotechnology
- BSc Diary and Meat Science and Technology
- BSc Landscape Design and Management
- BSc Post Harvest Technology
Department of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension
- PhD/ M.Phil - Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D - Agricultural Extension
- MPhil in Sustainable and Integrated Rural Development
Department of Animal Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics; Reproductive Physiology; Animal
- Nutrition and Meat Science.
- Animal Nutrition; Reproductive Physiology; Animal Breeding and Genetics.
Department of Crop and Soil Sciences
- Agronomy; Agronomy (Plant Breeding); Agronomy (Crop Physiology); Agronomy (Forage Production Management);Agronomy (Weed Science)
- Crop Protection (Entomology); Crop Protection (Plant Pathology)
- Crop Protection (Nematology); Crop Protection (Plant Virology)
- Soil Science.
- Agronomy: Plant Breeding; Nematology; Entomology; Plant Virology; Plant Pathology; Crop Physiology; Soil Science; Forage
- Production Management; Soil Management & Conservation; Soil Fertility/Plant Nutrition.
Department of Horticulture
- The Department offers M.Phil, programme in the Following fields:
- Postharvest Physiology; Floriculture; Fruit Crop Production;
- Postharvest Technology; Seed Science and Technology; Vegetable
- Crops Production; Landscape Studies and Breeding of Horticultural Crops.
PhD:Postharvest Technology; Vegetable Crops Production; Seed Science and Technology; Landscape Studies and Postharvest Physiology.