Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation has a scholarship scheme that supports brilliant but needy students who come from the Western Region of Ghana (specifically ‘The Nzemas’) and also schooled in Nzema Land in order to assist them in completing their education.
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st) and Second (2nd) year undergraduate students who are from the Western Region and attended their Junior and Senior High Schools there.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Thursday, 31st March, 2022 at 3.30pm.